The month of May included an outstanding 41 actions around the world in furtherance of animal liberation.
Among the most brazen of these actions were
* 5 bombings in Mexico of fast food chains, vivisection supporters and eco-destructive banks
* 214 hens rescued in Sweden
* 9 hunting towers destroyed in Germany.
* Vivisection financier’s office building attacked with stones, smoke bombs and paint in Russia
* Glued locks and paint bombs at army recruiting center, meat market and horse betting office in Chile
See the whole list at the Bite Back website
CORRECTION: Not all actions listed above were claimed by the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).